Advert

Featured post

Mervanya - All of Fabric 6 lets Play

Myrrik & Mervanya playing on their own little server. As we play along, hopefully, you will get to see more of AOF6 as we go. Mervanya...

Friday 2 September 2016

World of Warcraft - Legion

Well, what can I say about this latest expansion form Blizzard.

DEMON HUNTER! I love it, the weapons are great, and the Havoc Trait is a good playing style.

I absolutely love the starting quest and working with the broken ones, (they are my favorites) although my man prefers the Shiva's.



It has taken me a while to write an update on this as I have been so busy playing it.  I bought the pre-order and played a tonne of invasions, mainly for the Armour, although I was lucky enough to gain a few weapons for my characters too.  I created an alliance Demon Hunter, Bumped my druid up to 100 with crafting skills upgraded to 700 and then left  her until launch day.  I paled my Demon hunters story line until she hit 100 and then started to level my alts.

I have currently played through the invasion on Dalanaar and am headed to Stormhold, i get the funny feeling Silvanas is going to enter the battlefield at some point but only time will tell.

I was lucky enough not to have any issues with launch day, except a queue, but that was expected.  Al in all from this side, it was a pretty successful launch and it has bee a good expansion so far. 

No comments:

Post a Comment